PYC and Lower School - Unicorn Sports
Columbus School for Girls proudly offers Unicorn Sports for girls in Lower School. The fundamental skills necessary for success in all sports are taught in an atmosphere full of fun, excitement, and energy allowing all girls to work with friends and make new ones while learning and improving their game skills.
The emphases at this level include safety, sports-person-ship, skill competency and improvement, healthy competition, cooperation, teamwork, and enjoyment of movement and sport activities.
Current Unicorn Sports offerings include:
- Basketball (open to Forms II-V) Winter. Saturdays
- Diving (open to Forms II-V) Fall. Sundays
- Field Hockey (open to Forms II-V) Spring. Mondays and Wednesdays
- Golf (open to Forms II-V) Spring. Wednesdays
- Lacrosse (open to Forms II-V) Fall. Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Soccer (open to Forms II-V) Fall. Mondays and Wednesdays
- Swimming (open to PYC and Forms I-V)
- Tennis (open to Forms II-V) Spring. Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Volleyball (open to Forms II-V) Winter .Sundays.
- Click here to view more detailed information on FinalForms
For more information about Unicorn Sports, email Leonie Turack, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.