During Alumnae Weekend, April 28-29, 2023, we welcomed nearly 150 alumnae to campus! Highlights from the Weekend included:
- Honoring lawyer and politician Nika Lee Elugardo '91 as Alumna of the Year
- Inducting 41 seniors into the alumnae community (including seven legacy families)
- Surprising the senior class with a school-wide "clap out"
- Walking around Kirk Campus (plus five satellite walks throughout the country) during our annual Alumnae Scholarship Walk
- Toasting our school and lifelong sisterhood at the cocktail party
- Celebrating our fundraising success by announcing that, together, we unlocked the Alumnae Challenge and thanking the class of 1993 for achieving the highest participation in Annual Fund giving and the class of 1963 for achieving the most funds raised
- Experiencing CSG today by connecting with students during the networking reception, creating a Red team and Gold team chair through our own Seat at the Table activity, and hearing from those who recently traveled to Japan and London
- Reconnecting with old and new friends and former faculty members who shaped us into who we are today
- Plus so much more!
Next year is a big year for CSG as we will commemorate our 125th anniversary with a Founders' Day celebration September 22-23, 2023. Save the date to join us for next year's Alumnae Weekend, April 26-27, 2024, which will include our 125th Jubilee Gala.
Our exclusive online networking platform, CSG Connect, offers a mentoring platform for current Upper School students and fellow CSG alums, and helps keep alumnae informed engaged and connected. Check it out here and join more than 600 registered users!
Forte et Gratum is a treasured way for the alumnae community to stay connected throughout the year. The magazine is printed and published twice a year, allowing alumnae to share their news, and keep up with everything happening around CSG. Read the most recent issue and past issues on our Publications page.
Have you moved? Do you have a new job? New email address or cell phone number? Be sure CSG has your latest contact information so that you receive the Forte et Gratum alumnae magazine and other important correspondence from us. Use the form below to update your information, as well as share any class news for inclusion in the next issue of Forte.