CSG Libraries offers two full-service libraries to meet the needs of its students and faculty.
The Power Library serves the Program for Young Children and Lower School; Beaton Library serves the Middle and Upper Schools. In addition to a collection that includes thousands of books, databases, magazines, and ebooks, the Libraries provide spaces for reading, research, and collaborative work. To create and support a culture of literacy that builds a community of readers and learners, CSG librarians plan dynamic literary events throughout the school year, including multiple book clubs, an Edible Book Festival, reading celebrations, visiting authors, Fiction Feud competitions, and a Reading Festival.
Visits to the CSG online catalog
Classes were taught in Beaton Library
Total LibGuides views
Total number of items circulated in 2017-18
Increase in Encyclopedia Britannica sessions
CSG Students have 24/7 access to over 100 databases and electronic resources.
- 916 fiction and nonfiction DVDs available
- Online Access to 2813 electronic books.
- Four daily newspapers
- Study carrels for individual work and tables for group work
- A Cricut vinyl cutting machine for creating stickers and cards
- Puzzles and legos for a mind-stretching break
- A Wall for posting original artwork and literary endeavors
- Charging station for electronic devices