CULTIVATE COMPETITIVE ATHLETIC PROGRAMS AND ROBUST VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAMS.
• Audit and evaluate our athletics programs to ensure we are positioned to reach our goal of competitive athletic programs in all sports.
• Strengthen our athletic teams and programs by attracting skilled, mission-appropriate coaches for all sports.
• Build CSG’s reputation as an exceptional arts program by auditing existing programs.
• Identify partnership opportunities in the greater-Columbus arts community.
• Support our scholar-athletes and scholar-artists through an active parent-coach-faculty partnership that seeks to proactively support these students in all their endeavors.
MAINTAIN, ENHANCE, AND SECURE OUR CSG FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
• Conduct a facilities audit that will identify short-, mid-, and long-term facilities needs.
• Develop a comprehensive facilities plan that includes a capital renewal, replacement, and maintenance fund to ensure long-term upkeep of CSG’s campuses.
• Evaluate revenue-generation and community-building opportunities based on strategic partnerships and use of our facilities.
• Implement recommendations from security audit to ensure the highest standards of safety and security of our campuses.