ENSURE OUR OPTIMAL ENROLLMENT SIZE AND COMPOSITION TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION OF DEVELOPING GIRLS TO BE LEARNERS AND LEADERS.
• Establish optimal five-year enrollment goals for size and composition of student body.
• Deepen our shared understanding of the student profile that thrives at CSG and the qualities our education instills: inner strength, grace, and authentic voice.
• Enhance and refine our marketing efforts, channels, materials, and demographic targets to ensure we reach our target student profile markets.
• Align tactical implementation with strategic goals by evaluating and optimizing financial aid program to ensure we are attracting and retaining the best student body possible.
• Achieve 95% average retention rate by expanding our collaborative retention program school-wide.
INSPIRE AN AUTHENTIC SENSE OF BELONGING TO AND INVESTMENT IN THE CSG COMMUNITY.
• Increase awareness and understanding of philanthropic case for support for CSG.
• Create aligned fundraising goals to address growing need for unrestricted dollars, meet increasing financial aid requests, and allow the school to respond to sudden special opportunities to enhance the school.
• Identify and evaluate potential future fundraising campaign needs and priorities and assess community readiness and potential for support.
• Refresh and re-launch planned giving program.
• Re-connect and deepen CSG’s connection to alumnae, one of our most valued community groups, by creating effective structures that will connect them to the school in meaningful ways.
DEVELOP AND COMMUNICATE OUR DISTINCT, COMPELLING BENEFIT FOR GIRLS AND YOUNG WOMEN.
• Build and retain a results-driven, strategic marketing and communications team.
• Prioritize and develop targeted, robust marketing efforts that align with strategic priorities of the school.
• Continue to build and refine our internal communications platform.