Buy a Bowl. Eat Soup. Fight Hunger.
What is 'Empty Bowls'?
The Empty Bowls Project is an international grassroots effort to raise both money and awareness in the fight to end hunger. CSG will be donating all proceeds from this event to the Mid-Ohio Food Bank.
April 7, 2020 @ 6:00pm-8:00pm with two seating times: 6:00pm or 7:00pm.
Columbus School for Girls - Main Campus - 65 S. Drexel Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43209 - Ruch Dining Room
- Faculty, Staff, and Students have been working with Upper School Art Teacher, Susan Li O'Connor, to create ceramic bowls from scratch.
- Students from fall and spring semesters have been working to create original bowls on the wheel.
- Abigail Blosser and Keith Klingenberg have been working with their Lower and Middle School students to glaze bowls for the event.
These bowls will be sold as 'tickets' to a community dinner served at CSG on April 7, 2020. Student-made bowls will sell for $20 and Faculty/Staff bowls will sell for $25. All proceeds will go to the Mid-Ohio Food Bank.
1. Welcome from Empty Bowls student leader, Cameron Tiefenthaler, Director of Support Services, Counseling & Wellness
Service Coordinator, Sean Delaney, and Faculty Leader, Upper School Art Teacher, Susan Li O'Connor
2. Full dinner with your fellow supporters.
3. Photos displayed from the ceramics classes and faculty workshops.