Posted August 15, 2012
All students must have a current medical form on file with the school by the first day of school. If you have questions, please contact the nurse, Diann Casagrande firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-0781, ext 105. The School medical form is not related to any Athletic Forms that you may have returned.
Acknowledgement of School Policies
Each student must return the Acknowledgement of School Policy form that has been mailed by each Division Office. The form states that parents and students have read the handbook, and will abide by policies that are Divison specific. Below are the links for each policy the form will reference.
- Acknowledgement of School Policies
- Student Handbook
- Information Technology Acceptable Use policy for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Technology Standards of Behavior for MS and US Students
- Lower School Technology Guidelines
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Policy (ATOD)
Please take a moment to update your contact information in My BackPack. If you need help with login, contact your Division Office. Directory information for your family including address, phone, emails and cell phones will be in the printed directory. Please make any changes in My BackPack by August 15. In addition, Each student must have a Physician, Dentist, and at least one Emergency Contact (other than a parent) listed in My BackPack for emergency purposes.
First Day of School – Monday, August 20
- First day for students in PYC 4/5 - grade 12
- Drop-off and Pick-up locations remain the same as last year
- Students should arrive in official uniform with their blue crested sweater and white knee socks
- Upper and Middle School New students and their host buddies should meet in the Shedd Theater by 7:45 am
- New students in the PYC and LS should meet their teacher in their classroom
- All parents are invited to the Opening Day Parent Reception in the Spirit Courtyard from 7:45 – 9:00 am
Convocation - Monday, August 20
- All parents are invited to attend our traditional Convocation Program
- Crane Gymnasium from 9:00 – 10:00 am (note the time change from earlier communications)
- Seniors will be recognized and Senior parents will have a reception in the Courtyard following the program
The First Day of School is School Photo Day
Online ordering is suggested, but paper order forms have been mailed from your Division
Online photo ordering before picture day:
- Our picture day ID: zr122392y0
- Choose your package, choose your backgrounds, choos any options (re-touching etc.)
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or AmEx
- Print out the Photo Pass (the barcode page) and send it to school with your daughter
Online ordering offers many more background and ordering options!
If you have questions, call 866-535-3646, option 2
- PYC photo day is September 4
- Retake day is October 2
Landmark Building Project
We are so excited to report that the new Wellness and Athletic Complex will be open on the first day of school. The new swimming pool will be completed shortly thereafter. Look for an invitation to our official grand opening this fall. View the video for the Landmark Campaign from Gordon Gee, President of The Ohio State University.
Mark Your Calendars!